ImpTric – A simple unit converter
This application allows you to convert easily between IMPerial and meTRIC physical units. The main emphasis, however, is on units often used in car related topics and publications, mostly needed when you’re working on classic British or American (“imperial, non-metric”) cars.
ImpTric knows the following measures and units:
- Newton-Metre [Nm], Pound-force Feet [lbft], Kilogram-Metre [kgm]
- Bar [bar]Pound-force per square-inch [psi]Mega-Pascal [MPa]
- Square centimetre [cm²]Square inch [in²]Square foot [ft²]Square yard [yd²]Square metre [m²]
- GrainGram [g]Ounce [oz]PoundKilogram [kg]
- Centimetre [cm]Inch [in]Foot [ft]Metre [m]Kilometre [km]Mile [mi]
- DIN-PS [metric HP]Brake Horse Power [bhp]Kilowatt [KW]
- Degree Celsius [°C]Degree Fahrenheit [°F]Kelvin [K]
- Miles per gallon [mpg]Litres per 100 kilometres [L/100km]
- Cubic centimetre [cm³]Cubic inch [in³]PintLitre [L]UK gallonUS gallon
- English, German and French
- ImpTric is Universal Binary and runs on any PPC- and Intel-Mac with at least OS-X 10.3 installed. Runs also under macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Click on the icon to load the file "ImpTric.dmg" (320 kB)